Would you like to be a member of the Scoutpost Workforce? This is a team we are forming to help rebuild our Post Road Facility in order to provide an indoor meeting space for the Cub Scout Pack and Boy Scout Troop we charter.
- Who Can Help? - Any adult, or scout aged minor (11 and older).
- What Skills must I have? - No particular skills required, just need to be willing to work with your hands.
- What Kind of Work? - Demo, drywall, flooring, framing, installations, painting, cleaning, grounds work.
- When is the Work? - We will offer work days every Wednesday from 6-8pm, and some Saturdays. Our first work day is this Wednesday, the 31st.
- What is the Commitment? - None. Just sign up below, and put yourself on a mailing list which announce work days. You help when you would like to help. No pressure.
This is a very unique opportunity to put your hands to building something that will invest in the lives of youth in our community for years to come. Leave a legacy and Pass the Torch!